YC Interiors by Yacht Chandlers is joining forces with Bluewater to serve up the long-awaited return of the Superyacht Chef Competition, and this year's event promises to be more prestigious and high-octane than ever before.
Nine of the world's most talented superyacht chefs are stepping up to the challenge on April 7th at the Monaco Yacht Club. The ingredients that await them will be kept firmly under lock and key until the starting whistle sounds, then they will have only 40 minutes to create a dish that will astound, delight and excite the esteemed jury of MOF and Michelin star chefs.
The challenge is huge. But with incredible prizes, a highly prestigious award for the winner, and a very special gift from YC Interiors for all participants and the jury on the table, there's everything to play for.
Join the teams from YC Interiors, the yachting industry's leading bespoke interior outfitting service, Bluewater and other sponsors in-person or watch live streaming of the event here.
This exceptional event may just change the face of superyacht cheffing forever and you don't want to miss the splash.
If you wish to attend the event, please click here with your name and yacht.
- Chef Joël Garault, President of Goûts et Saveurs is overseeing the competition.
- Nicolas Sale is president of our jury, he heads up two Michelin star restaurants and is the international president of the Disciples d’Auguste Escoffier.
- Michelin starred Didier Anies voted ‘Meilleur Ouvrier de France’ 2000, and is now the executive chef at Château de la Tour in Cannes.
- Anti-waste judge is Gilles Brunner who worked for H.S.H. Prince Rainier III and is a professeur de cuisine at the Lycée Technique et Hôtelier de Monaco and a Member of the Board of Directors of the Auguste Escoffier Foundation.
- Benoit Nicolas, voted ‘Meilleur Ouvrier de France’ 2015 in the gastronomic cuisine category.
- Simon Cuel - MY Hampshire 2
- Palmire Leblanc, MY Dayboat
- Micail Swindells, MY Go
- Alex Perez, MY Ava II
- Ivan Holmes, MY Kjos
- Josh Kent, MY White Rose of Drachs
- Gloria Chaillon, SY Atmosphere
- Daniel Harding, MY S
- Nicole Petit, MY Latitude