OnboardOnline.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy protected. This statement covers the services provided by OnboardOnline.coms’s website, and is to inform visitors to this website about what information is collected and how this information is used. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you could be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. For the purposes of this policy, the term “visitor” includes visitors to this website as well as our contributors and advertisers.
This website uses forms that website visitors can use to make contact with us to request information about our services, or those of our contributors and advertisers, or to allow you to share information with us.
OnboardOnline.com may collect the following visitor information:
* Information about your use of this website.
* Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website: your email address, name, and professional position
* Information required to complete financial transactions carried out on this website, in relation to the purchase of promotional services on the website.
* Information required for posting a job listing or candidate profile on the OO Jobs Board (see Terms of Service).
OnboardOnline.com may use your personal information to:
* administer this website
* customize information in your Profile according to the preferences you select
* enable your access and use the website’s interactive functions
* credit authorship of your articles on the website
* inform you of you ractivity and promotional services that you purchase on the website
* send you statements and invoices
* collect payments from you
* send you newsletters (if requested) and marketing communications
Securing your data
* OnboardOnline.com will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal information.
* OnboardOnline.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
* Information in relation to electronic payment transactions via this website will be protected by encryption.
Any information that you provide will be held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Your personal details will not normally be disclosed to third parties. In some cases, we may need to disclose your personal details to third parties, or contributors to OnboardOnline.com so that they can provide a service you yourself have requested. Any information that is passed to a third party will be held securely by that party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and used only to provide the information or services you have requested.
OnboardOnline.com adheres to industry best practices concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. Our company databases are accessible only by persons who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with OnboardOnline.com.
In addition to any disclosures for the purposes identified above, OnboardOnline.com may disclose your personal information when it is required to do so by law, in connection with any related legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party services or products on our website. These third party sites have their own independent provacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content of these sites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect teh integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
Updating this privacy statement
Please also view our Terms & Conditions.