On February 8, 2018, Thierry Voisin, President of the European Committee for Professional Yachting (ECPY), will be joined by Mathieu and Christian Henry of WYCC Insurance to discuss the French social security legislation as it pertains to yacht crew.
The seminar represents a much-needed forum for crew members to ask questions and have them answered by specialists.
Mathieu Croix of INCE&Co, the international law firm specialising in maritime law, will add his expertise to proceedings and will offer legal support.
Thursday 8 February - 10:00am to 12:15pm
Terminal 2, Port de Nice
• Introduction by Thierry Voisin (ECPY President)
• Update on the French social security legislation for seafarers hired on foreign flagged vessels – Mathieu Henry (WYCC Insurance)
• The WYCC solution - Mathieu Henry
• Legal support from Mathieu Croix (Ince&Co) and Mathieu Henry
• Open questions chaired by Thierry Voisin
To find out more on the subject:
Essential Update on French Social Security Options 5 January 2018
French Social Security - What you need to know 1 June 2017
Yacht Crew FAQs: French Social Security 28 April 2017