PYA members are invited to our Annual General Meeting on Thursday 13th November at 18.00. This will take place at la Salle des Associations, 2 Cours Massena, Antibes (at the top of the covered Market).
1. Chairman’s opening remarks.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Consider and approve the Minutes of the 2013 Annual General Meeting.
4. Present the list of members of Council due for re-election by secret ballot, for the ensuing 2 years:
- Rod Hatch
- Ian Soutar
- Stephen Thomas
- Norma Trease
- Mike French
- Kenneth Himschoot (observer status)
5. New member standing for election
- John Percival Harris
6. No resignations from council received
7. Receive the President’s report.
8. Receive the Treasurer’s report.
9 Consider and approve the Accounts for 2013.
10. Closing remarks.
All paid up members are welcome to attend and are entitled to one vote. Any member may appoint any other member to be his proxy providing this is done in writing to the office before the meeting, this being subject to a limit of two proxies per member present. Please email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to complete a Proxy form.
We hope you can join us.