Quaynote Communications Announces Two New Seminars in May.
Following the success of its previous superyacht industry webinars, Quaynote Communications is delighted to announce two new hour-long seminars in May.
Taking place on Wednesday 19th May at 15.00 UK /16.00 CEST, the first webinar - Port, Yacht and Travel Restrictions Affecting Yachts in Key Jurisdictions – will provide a comprehensive update from an expert panel representing Malta, France, Monaco, Greece, Croatia, Spain and Italy.
Hosted by Alison Vassallo, Head of Yachting and Partner at Fenech & Fenech (Malta), the panel will include:
- Janet Xanthopoulos, Head of Yacht and Jet Department, Rosemont International (Monaco and France)
- Miguel Ángel Serra, Partner, Albors Galiano Portales (Spain)
- Ezio Vannucci, Partner, Moores Rowland Partner (Italy)
- Jennifer Timinis, OCEDA (Greece)
- Maja Ban, MYS Croatia (Croatia)
- Jean-Philippe Maslin, Richemont Delviso Avocats (France)
You can pre- register for your free pass here.
Taking place on 26 May 2021 at 3PM UK /4PM CEST, the second webinar - The Family Office in Association with Family Office Magazine - will debate the benefits of a family office to the UHNWI, how family offices operate within the superyacht and business aviation industries, and how family offices should integrate with other stakeholders.
The discussion will also look at what skills an SFO needs to operate within the superyacht and business aviation industries, what additional benefits they can bring and when they should rely on other experts in the sector.
Moderated by Pandora Mather-Lees, Editor, Family Office magazine, the panel will include:
- Katherine Ellis, CEO, Boston Multi Family Office
- Silvia Andriotto, Associate Director, JTC Group – Private Office
- Bilal Zein, Quanon Capital
Pre-register for your free pass here.
For further information or to get involved, please email Alison Singhal - Alison@quaynote.com or telephone +44 (0) 7786 543898.
Post your comment
You cannot post comments until you have logged in.Login to post a comment
No one has commented on this page yet.
RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments