A new app for iPhone and iPad dedicated to learning the rules for preventing collisions at sea. The aim of Lights and Shapes is to allow yachtsmen and sailors in general to recognise ships, to determine their route and to extricate themselves according to the International Regulations for preventing collisions at sea.
The app is available in 5 languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French and German and is particularly useful for nautical schools, teachers and students who will soon take the exam to obtain a nautical licence.
The app is divided into 3 parts:
• official text of regulations
• over 30 3D animations simulating visibility from different angles
• multiple-choice questions (over 3000 combinations) based on 3D animations
• multilingual: Italian, English, Spanish, French and German
• customisable background
• customisable speed of 3D movement
More information and download here: