Bahamas Marine Charts
EarthNC Marine Charts Bahamas delivers a complete chart plotter solution on your iPhone and iPad. No other app delivers the same ease of use, depth of data, and range of features.
For the Bahamas, we feature raster charts and route waypoints by Wavey Line Publishing (http://waveylinepublishing.com) along with Marina info provided by Wavey Line, Marinalife, and Waterway Guide.
* All Bahamas charts included - No regional restrictions or individual charts to pay for and manage. Covers all major island groups from Grand Bahama and Bimini in the Northwest to the Turks and Caicos and northern coast of Hispaniola to the Southeast. Explore the chart coverage free online at http://earthnc.com/chartviewer/bahamas.php
* Charts provide depths in meters from recent surveys as well as routes and waypoints for the most common paths between islands. Points of interest such as anchorages, dive sites, marinas, and more are listed.
* Most up-to-date charts - Our charts are automatically updated every 7 days directly from NOAA's servers.
* Online / Offline support - Not connected? Use our offline map downloads and POIs for voyages when you aren't connected to the internet.
* Best Marine Route Creation - Create multi-point routes with named waypoints via tap, drag, & drop. Export routes as GPX files via email for use in other programs.
* Get guidance along routes and to waypoints. Guidance includes leg distance and heading, cross track error, total distance, and time to go.
Other great features include:
* Fully indexed NOAA vector data, including markers, lights, tides, and nautical place names
* Record waypoints and tracks, and display real-time stats and graphs
* Import and export GPX data, to plan and chronicle trips - use www.earthnc.com to create routes as GPX files
* View auxiliary map sources, such as satellite imagery, USGS maps, and OpenStreetMap road maps
* Decimal/DMS/DDM/MGRS/UTM coordinates, metric/imperial/nautical units