Contact Information: 73
- : +64 9 355 1837
- : email@example.com
Courtesy APS NZ
Latitude & Longitude:
Berth Sizes: 45 m - 116 m
- : 4.5 m - 6.5 m
- : 10
Security Personnel & Access Control
Fuel Dock & Truck Delivery
: 20 km
General Information & Marina Services
Located on the south side of Auckland’s Waitemata harbour, adjacent to the larger Westhaven marina, Silo Marina is the premier home for superyachts in the South Pacific, a gateway to the stunning cruising grounds of the Hauraki Gulf and an ideal base for Pacific itineraries.
Right in the heart of Auckland's inner city waterfront, Silo Marina is just minutes away from the marine retail centre, refit facilities, restaurants and bars, a vibrant and convenient option for captains and crew.
Access to Silo Marina by boat is around the northern head of Wynyard Point using the same entrance to Westhaven marina. Sea depths range from 4.5m to 6.5m.
Silo Marina has 10 berths for vessels 45m - 116m. Berthage is charged at $7.50 per metre per day.
* Full security - all pontoons are fully gated with key pad security and 24 hour CTV surveillance.
* Fueling facilities - with acess for fuel trucks to most berths.
* Electricity outlet providing 400 volts 50HZ from 125 amps up to 750 amps.
* The 125 amp units operate off five pin plugs and power supply for all other units is hard wired.
* Electricity is charged at $0.27 plus GST per kilowatt.
* Water is charged at $6 plus GST per cubic metre.
* Ground anchor to prevent fender rubbing.
* Golf carts can access the pontoons.
For vessels under 45m please contact Viaduct Marina.
For vessels under 25m please contact Westhaven Marina.
For further information or assistance please contact John Matla on +64 9 355 1837