Posted: 29th January 2020 | Written by: Naomi Chadderton
Blue Coast is extending the celebration of Australia's National Day with a pop-up tasting room on Saturday February 1st, so head down for an afternoon of music, sports, food truck and beers, including its brand new LIPA - low in alcohol but packed with flavour!
The event will also be in support of Australia, which is currently fighting fires that are ravaging the country and destroying millions of hectares of bush and wildlife habitats. Although far from this disaster, Blue Coast is partnering with Worldshaper, creator of ecological and sustainable fashion, to help save the animals made homeless by the fires by selling raffle tickets (€5). All funds raised will be donated to Wildlife Victoria.
Raffle prizes are listed below and will only be eligible for those present at the brewery on the day of the draw. The draw will be held at 4:30 pm.
• 2 bottles of limited edition "Lager No 3" signed by Daniel Ricciardo
• A case of beer (24 bottles)
• A day for 2 at the brewery (during the sessions every 1st Saturday of the month), including lunch at the food truck and beers
• A limited edition "SOS AUSTRALIE" tote by Worldshaper
• A Blue Coast koozie signed by Daniel Ricciardo
• 2 Blue Coast bar blades
The event will take place between 12-6pm at Blue Coast Brewing Company, 18 Chemin de Saquier, Nice, France.
Don't miss this fun filled event and help make a difference!