The Crewsaver® liferaft range will be on display at the 2015 Newport International Boat Show, September 17-20 in Newport, Rhode Island. (Land booth D7 at the Newport Yachting Center.)
The Crewsaver® liferaft range features the most advanced specifications on the market today.
Lloyds Class ISO-approved and Coastal models are available in sizes to accommodate 4-12 people. A 12-year fabric and seam warranty and an extended service period of three years reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
• High volume water pockets to ensure maximum stability when inflated.
• Simple to close canopy is manufactured to the highest SOLAS standards, providing added protection from the elements.
• Semi-rigid boarding ramp allows for quick, easy and safe boarding.
• Interior lifelines help occupants stabilize themselves during heavy seas.
• Exterior pressure relief valves ensure excess CO2 is not released into the liferaft.
• ISO-approved, greater-than-24 hour liferaft models include a sealed, waterproof and buoyant grab bag, packed inside the liferaft.
• Two packaging options are available including a weather-resistant valise or a stylish, tough, lightweight low profile container.
For more information about Crewsaver liferafts, visit land booth D7 at the 2015 Newport International Boat Show or www.crewsaver.com.