The 2016 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® is moving from the Miami Beach Convention Center to Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin!
WHEN: President’s Day Weekend, February 11–15, 2016
Premier Day: Thursday, February 11, 10 am– 6 pm
Show Days: Friday, February 12—Sunday, February 14, 10 am–8 pm ; Monday, February 15, 10 am–6 pm
WHERE: 3501 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149. Located on Virginia Key minutes from downtown Miami
Premier Day $35
Adult (age 16+) $20
Two-day pass (Friday–Monday, Februray 12–15) $35
Five-day pass $85
15 & younger FREE
Strictly Sail® Miami
Strictly Sail® Miami will remain at Miamarina at Bayside Marketplace. Strictly Sail will be open from 10am–6pm daily.
GETTING TO THE SHOW HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Located across the Bay from downtown Miami, Virginia Key is easy to get to by land or sea: plentiful parking, shuttles and water taxis service. In addition, all major hotel chains will offer water taxi service to and from the Miami Marine Stadium Park and Basin location.
- More than 1,200 boats on land and in the water with 400+ slips.
- A deep water basin to accommodate large boats
- Closed and open-air tented exhibit space for marine accessories, electronics, engines, nautical gifts and apparel and services.
Enjoy your day at the show and experience the boating lifestyle in a whole new way.
- On-the-water boating workshops, daily seminars, and fun ways to test the waters including paddle sports demos
- A new menu of dining and food options that cater to every taste, with several restaurants right on site