(1) Marina Profile - (£1,500 pa - all inclusive)
A Marina Profile includes a range of tools to promote your marina and destination to your target audience ashore and at sea.
Includes five sections + publication of your press releases and editorials:
- Port Info: contacts, emergency numbers, VHF, image gallery, video, Google map, port plan, facilities, berth rates & bookings plus a full text description fully optimized for SEO (600 words).
Berths for Sale: list your berths with all enquiries direct to the marina or your broker.
Shoreside: directory of local businesses serving your marina.
Visitor reviews and testimonials.
- Editorial: add itineraries and articles about your marina and the local area.
- Submit your press releases for publication in Yachting News.
- Submit articles about your marina or destination for publication in our editorial sections.
Promotion of Your Marina
- Promoted on our social media channels.
- Featured Marina on our homepage.
- Included in our marina newsletters.
- Featured onboard private and commercial yachts via YachtEye.
See some examples: Port La Napoule Porto Montenegro
(2) Simple Marina Profile: £500 pa
Includes first page & Shoreside directory:
- Port Info: contacts, emergency numbers, VHF, logo, image gallery, video, Google map, port plan, facilities, berth rates & bookings and a text description (200 words).
- Shoreside: directory of local businesses serving your marina.
** MARINA GROUPS **
For simple and full profiles we offer reduced rates for marina groups.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com